Ministry of Labour
400 University Ave
Toronto, ON M5G
Google map and directions
Join us outside the Ministry of Labour at 1:00 PM and let's march together to Queen's Park to send a clear message to the new government. We have an incredible line-up of speakers already confirmed for the June 16 Rally for Decent Work!
- Naomi Klein, author of No Is Not Enough: Resisting the New Shock Politics and co-author of Canada’s Leap Manifesto
- Chris Buckley, president, Ontario Federation of Labour
- Sandy Hudson, co-founder, Black Lives Matter Toronto
- Dr. Ritika Goel, member, Decent Work and Health Network & OHIP for All
- Gobinder Singh Randhawa, chair, Ontario Sikh and Gurudwara Council
- Anita Agrawal, CEO, Best Bargains Jewellery (one of Canada’s top 100 women-owned businesses) and member, Better Way Alliance
- Sarah Jama, co-founder, Disability Justice Network of Ontario
More than ever we need to stay mobilized after the June 7 election to show any new government that Ontario expects and demands decent work. Hope to see you on Saturday!