In your neighborhood / Online
All workers need seamless access to paid sick days, now and always. Join us in calling for at least 7 days of paid sick leave for all workers now and permanently. Plus an additional 14 days of paid sick leave during public health outbreaks. **Scroll below to register for the August 29th!**
Every province must act now. We cannot re-open the economy unless all workers are protected. If workers are not safe, none of us are safe! #PaidSickLeaveSavesLives
Join the Day of Action for Paid Sick Days for ALL:
1) REGISTER now! (scroll below)
2) Mark your calendar to take action
- Let your friends and neighbours know!
- Decorate the office of your elected provincial representative (MLA, MPP, etc.) to demand action
- Invite your community group or union local to participate
- Chalk your sidewalks
- Download a poster and put it up on your street, at your local grocery store and more! Visit: www.15andfairness.org/resources
- Share the event using the hashtag #PaidSickLeaveSavesLives - invite your friends!
3) Get ready to show your support on Friday August 29th!
- No matter where and what time, we want to hear from you about why you support paid sick days for all. Take a selfie, post a video, make your sign, and tag your friends to do the same.
- Sign up now to receive more details on how we'll raise our voices for paid sick days on August 29th - and every day afterward!