United Steelworkers Hall
25 Cecil St
Toronto, ON M5T 1N1
Google map and directions
Calling all Ontario college contract faculty!
Are you a part-time, partial-load, or sessional faculty member at an Ontario college? If so, you now have new rights available to you under Bill 148. The faculty union locals in the GTA are hosting a meeting with a legal expert so you can:
- Learn about your rights to equal pay for equal work
- Ask questions about how to ensure your rights are respected
- Create strategies for enforcing your rights, both individually and as part of a larger group
- Hear what supports and resources your college's faculty union local can provide to assist you
- Be part of an historic campaign to win equal pay for contract faculty
College faculty are leading the charge against precarious work in post-secondary education. This meeting is the next step in our fight for fairness for all faculty, and a chance to hear from other faculty who are in similar situations and interested in making a positive change.
Registration opens at 5:30 PM. Meeting starts at 6:00 PM. Please RSVP confidentially below. If you have any questions, email FairnessForContractFaculty@gmail.com.
Note: Parking will be available both behind the building and on the street. This is an accessible space. ASL interpretation will be available.